We are looking for an enthusiastic, part-time customer success manager who will own many tasks related to getting our users to succeed with our product.
There is a lot of room for growth in this role if the fit is right, such as opportunities to own marketing or product management related tasks.
- 3+ years experience in customer success-related role
- Can explain concepts in a succinct manner
- Strong initiative, thrives in a flexible role and is bias to action
- Comfortable helping a tech-oriented audience
- Interested in personal finance and is no stranger to personal finance apps on the market (you'll need to deeply understand our product to succeed in this role!)
- Excited about the opportunities to grow in this role
- Empathetic and friendly
- is a Lunch Money user!
- Talk to and support our users via e-mail (we use Front!), Slack and Twitter
- Plan and write creative walkthrough guides for getting started on our product
- Continuously improve on our knowledge base
- Investigate reasons for cancelations
- Present ideas on how to improve growth metrics and reduce churn
- Assist founder in related tasks
Please include a cover letter, your rate and a link to your resume.